- Prep Time : 5m
- Ready In : 5m
Chimichurri is classic South American steak sauce, originating in Argentina. It can double up as a marinade for many cuts of meat or simply as a bit of sauce on the side…The quantities below are an approximation and you can increase/reduce as you see fit.
- 2 x Tbsp Red or White Wine Vinegar
- 4 x Cloves Garlic - Crushed
- 1 x Shallot - Finely Chopped
- 1 x Red Chilli - Finely Chopped
- 15g Chopped Coriander (1/2 cup ish)
- 20g Chopped Fresh Oregano (3/4 cup ish)
- 5g Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley (1/4 cup ish)
- 1 x tsp Salt
- 5 x Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Literally: chop, measure, pour, mix together and you're done.