Grilled Salmon Avocado Salad2016-08-05
- Yield : 2
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
When it comes to healthy food, it doesn’t get much better than this.
- 2 x Salmon Fillets - Grilled
- 1 x Avocado - Sliced
- 1 x Handfull of Cherry Tomatoes - Quartered
- 1 x Handfull of Walnuts - Chopped
- 2 x Handfull of Mixed Leaf Salad
- 1 x Handfull Fresh Basil
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Juice Fresh Lemon
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Dsp Capers
- 1 x Handfull Steamed New Potatoes - Sliced
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Grill Your Salmon Fillets for about 2 minutes per side - then set aside to cool.
Divide the Salad Leaf, Basil, Walnuts, Capers, Tomato & Potato in to a bowl.
Prepare your dressing by adding the olive oil, dijon mustard & lemon juice and whisk together. Add salt & pepper to taste. Now gently dress the salad mixture in the bowl then divide on to your serving plates. (Reserve a little for the next step).
Place the avocado and 'flake' the salmon fillets over your salad - drizzle the remaining dressing over each and serve.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe