Gorgeous Greek Salad2015-09-28
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
I’d forgotten how amazing this was until a recent trip back to Greece – Salad Simplicity at its best.
TIP: Try a variety of tomatoes instead of just using one type like: Roma, Cherry, Santorini…
- 4 x Large Ripe Plum Tomatoes - Cut in to large square chunks
- 1 x Cucumber - De-seeded and sliced or cut in to chunks
- 1 x Small Green Bell Pepper - Sliced into rings then cut into thirds
- 1 x Red Onion - Sliced then cut in half
- 16 x Kalamata Greek Olives
- 150g Feta - Crumbled
- 4 x tbsp Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice from ½ Lemon
- 1 x tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 x tsp Oregano
- 2 Cloves Garlic - Crushed/Minced/Grated
First mix your dressing ingredients in a dish, whisk to combine with a fork - set aside while to chop your salad.
Roughly chop your tomatoes, slice your onion and green pepper and place in a serving bowl with the olives.
To de-seed your cucumber, simply slice it in half length ways then run a teaspoon down the middle to scrape the seeds away. Now slice this up and add to the bowl with the rest of your ingredients.
Pour over your dressing and mix all of your salad around making sure the dressing covers all of your salad. Crumble your feta over the top and serve...